Skip to Content
Call Us Today! 904-638-3134

Obtaining Child Support


One can obtain child support through an Administrative Order or a Judicial Court Order if you are an unmarried custodial parent. However, you need to get assistance from an attorney who has experience handling child support cases. Child support issues should be addressed by someone knowledgeable and competent,as Florida has veryspecific guidelines for calculating how much support should be paid. The amount of support awarded is based upon the number of children in question as well as the combined net income of the parents.

The child support obligation is divided up between the parents in proportion to their income or earning capacity. If you are going through a divorce or separation and need help with a child support matter, an attorney at Hutchinson Law can help. A Jacksonville divorce attorney at the firm can ensure your rights and best interests are protected, provide you with much needed advice and guidance, and help you reach an arrangement that suits your needs.

To arrange a consultation with an attorney at the firm, please contact the office by calling 904-638-3134 today!